To order your repeat prescription online with Patient Access please click here
To order your prescription on this website if you are NOT registered with Patient Access click here.
There are 4 ways in which you can order your repeat prescription. They are:
- Online – The easiest way to order prescriptions is online. If you are not already registered for online line services please follow the link here to register.
- Post – If you want your prescription posted back a stamped addressed envelope must be supplied.
- In Person – This can be done using the tear off section on the prescription (which has the names of the medication on it previously prescribed) or using a repeat prescription request form available at reception. The tear off section should be placed in the ‘repeat prescription box’ located at reception.
- Pharmacy – You can liaise with your local pharmacy and they will order any regular medication automatically
By whichever method, details of name, address, date of birth, phone number and details of the medication requested (name, strength and quantity) must be stated and legible. Please leave 48 hr in between requesting a prescription and either attending the practice to collect it or requesting it to be sent to your nominated pharmacy electronically.
From time to time you will be asked to make an appointment to see one of the GPs or the Practice Nurse. This is necessary procedure to ensure that your medication is safely and appropriately prescribed for you. It will also give you the opportunity to discuss any problems that you feel may be linked to your medication.
48 hours notice is needed to process the repeat prescription request
Did you know unused medicines cost the NHS across the UK over 300 million pounds?
There are ways that you can help: ONLY ORDER WHAT YOU NEED
- Please check through the medication you have and how much you need before ordering
- Let us know if are no longer taking any of your medicines. Also if you are not sure if you should be taking a medication , please ask to speak with our Practice Pharmacist.
- Only order what you need; you can always order something you need at a later date. We will still give it to you.
- Let us know if you find that your regular medicines are out of sync so we can correct it for you.
- Return all medicines you no longer need to a pharmacy or surgery for disposal