Making an appoitment
Please phone 0207 2743223 or drop into the surgery to make an appointment.
Please help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Cancel you appointment as soon as you are aware you cannot attend
- Making a separate appointment for each person needing to see the doctor/nurse
- Making further appointments if you have many/complicated problems
- Accompanying under 16 year olds. If however a young person strongly wishes to be treated without their parents involvement, his or her confidentiality will be respected
Occasionally the reception staff will ask what the appointment with the doctor or nurse is for, this is to ensure you get the correct length of appointment. Confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Change of personal details:
From time to time, the practice may need to write to you. It is therefore, important that the practice has your correct details. If you change your name, address or telephone number, please let one of the reception staff know.
Surgery Car Park
Do not park in the disabled bay unless you have a valid disabled badge
Do no park past the double red lines outside the main door
Do not park in the car park by the back gates